Stabby Things I EnjoyRead Now
I wear leggings pretty much 90% of the time. The rest is jeans that lack any sort of usable pockets and dresses. So my “pocket dump” would be a lie since it is pretty much nonexistent. I have to work around it as well as shoot for what is slim…. So here you go, my edc knives, depending on the day and mood, non pocket, pocket dump…
1) Pieces of Fox Knife trainer courtesy of my 10 year old son he “found” in the laundry room- In reality this is a dupe for the fox knife trainer. You can buy the real one for 119$ of you can buy the Andux for 20$... I bought the real actual knife, this trainer is awesome and has definitely held up…. Until my son. This is actually the second one bought because the first one that I trained with so much finally gave out when the clip snapped. I bought this one, switched the parts and then kept the old one in working order for sentimental reasons. Good trainer.
2) Fox Folding Karambit FX-599- So this has been my go to ever since my coach Aaron introduced it to me. I have trained with it, sliced myself as well as ruined many clothes while screwing around with it. It looks cool when you open it to show your friends. I am a huge retention ring person (argue away but never once has my finger even remotely come close to being stripped when FAFO screwing around with it). This knife is slim, conceals nicely and I may or may not have gotten it through security in concerts with metal wands by flashing a smile. Take that as you will….. also I have a couple decent dupes for this knife as well….
Fox 599 G10 Black Emerson Wave Folding Karambit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F931FXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N411JRGDNNH20FE6TX3N
3) Dupe for Bastinelli Picoeur Fighting Scalpel- (legit don’t ask me how to pronounce it, hence why I am not doing a video on it) Okay so this may become my new go to carry… I have no issues with the dupe, I am not out in the woods using this to cut down bamboo trees for a house, I need it to extend the belly button of the bad guy so not really all that concerned about the steel… its plenty sharp and outside of an occasional amazon box and my fingers when screwing around with it there isn’t much I am doing to make it lose its edge. It does its job, its 17$ on amazon, I have been messing with it, and truly it is amazing. It removes the variable of the folder not fully opening under stress, it has a retention ring, it is slim, the clip holds to leggings well through a draw, though I plan on attaching Discreet Carry Concepts Clip (will add link below), the Kydex sheath is solid (I have shook it around a bit) it fits nicely in small hands, and can do some damage. I actually bought this one to see if I would even want the real one. I do, it’s in my cart. I will post that link too, but this is a good dupe.
There is no trainer out there for this one…. if anyone knows of someone who can make one for me please message me!
4) Toor Marlin Spike- This thing is just plain fun. My friend Adolfo recommended this for a backpack carry and the only issue I have with it is it’s a real pain in the a$$ to remove from my strap to put in my suitcase when flying. This knife/spike is useful AF and harkens me back to karate days of training with a ywara stick, only this one will go through bad guys ear/brain/neck as if sliding through spam. I carry it on my left strap easy go to for icepick grip, Adolfo carry’s his on his strap in a kydex sheath upside down for easy pull similar to a clinch pick, sky’s the limit for what you need. I have also dropped this thing multiple times and the tiny pointy end hasn’t bent so for all you bougie metal heads out there I am sure you can use it for survival when you need to plant seeds or remove a squirrel eyeball. Also it comes in turquoise so woot woot!
5) Shivworks El Nino- I have spoken of this knife several times. It is a phenomenal go to and one I recommend to women all the time. It is versatile and extremely easy to pull and execute under stress with little training from both standing and sitting. I mean, still train, but you get what I am saying. I posted a video of me pulling it left-handed and stabbing a guy during an evolution somewhere on here… that was 100% not a testament to any skill I might possess, but to the knife itself. This one is for stab-punching someone while entangled when you want to feel like Wolverine but a unicorn at the same time. Once it gets in hand it’s pretty hard to remove from hand. I do not have a dupe for this because I love Craig and refuse to look for one. Buy it here:
6) El Nino Trainer- Useful AF. Only complaint? Doesn’t come in Tourquise or Tye Dye…. https://shivworkspg.com/product/shivworks-el-nino-trainer/
Discreet Carry Concepts Clip- this sucker is amazing and sticks to leggings like a lover. Buy for any knives with a sheath if you are wearing waistband or thighband to FAFO.
I also have a nice dupe I found from wish.com for the SOCP….bought two, tried to bend it in a clamp and it held up pretty nice… The sheath is complete crap so I didn’t post it on here.. also, honestly I have the real one and it’s not my favorite for what I need in terms of how I carry…
Link in bio for all of this if the links don’t work through Instagram. Much love to you all!!
#foxknives #shivworks #elnino #toorknives #marlinspike #kydex #slimcarry #edc #stabbymcstabberson #leggingsforlife #fightingscalpel #knifedupes #bambootreehouses #squirreleyeballs
Leave a Reply.
Author- Christun Erwin
"Thank you for your words. They make an impact and its important that, human to human, woman to woman, mother to mother... you know that you make a difference, even to those you never knew your words" -Krystal